Oil Maker Machine Manufacturer By Shreejahealthcare
Shreeja Health Care is a leading manufacturer of Oil Maker machines. Shreeja Oil Extraction Machine is able to extract oil from various seeds like peanuts, Coconut, Sesame, Soybean, macadamia nuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds, vegetable seeds flaxseed, etc.
- Turn on the heating switch and wait for more than 10 minutes and extend the waiting time appropriately during the cold seasons (never turn it off in pressing oil process)
- Directly put dry ingredients.
- Press the “Squeezing” switch and start pressing the oil.
- After pressing ends. hold (don’t loosen) “Cleanup” switch for more than 20 seconds, and it will be easier to remove the screw and then clean; if you don’t press the cleanup switch when pressing chamber becomes cold, the interior residual slag harden and pressing rod will be blocked in the pressing chamber and cannot be taken out for cleaning.
- In case of a power outage during the process, please turn off the start switch and unplug the power plug at the same time; continue to press after turning on the heating switch for more than 10 minutes when power is connected.
- Clean; remove pressing chamber and clean it with edible detergent and water.
- Pull out the power plug and store the machine in a dry place.
- The pressed oil will automatically separate after storing for a night under room temperature 15 degrees above and does not need to filter. In the process, sometimes materials form an aerial state in the feeding port because raw materials are damp, or the surface is not smooth, you can gently touch the raw materials.
- Notice: Never put fingers or hard objects such as metal bars into the entrance to the chamber to stir raw materials.
How To Store The Oil
- First of all, after extraction oil put in above 15c room temperature for 1 night.
- After some time Oil and thick liquid will be separate automatically, so no need to filter oil. For better separate effect keep oil for a long time.
- After that store oil in a separate bottle and keep it in a room or fridge.
- If you do not store oil correctly some type of oils starts developing unpleasant flavors.
- To keep the oil fresh for a long time store it in lightproof airtight containers at a cool place.
More Video From Shreejahealthcare
Oil Maker Machine Oil Maker Machine Oil Maker Machine