Vandelay Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Review
To measure the oxygen levels of your body we need to monitor, so Vandelay pulse oximeter fingertip is a blood oxygen meter and pulse monitor.
This Vandelay pulse oximeter fingertip is providing accurate and reliable measurement.
This oximeter accurately measures your SpO2 means in your blood oxygen saturation levels, pulse rate, pulse strength, and perfusion index in 10 seconds.
It displays very conveniently on a large digital LED-backlit display.
Vandelay oximeter is a saturation monitor that is very light and small in size, lower power consumption, and convenient in carrying.
It comes with a detachable lanyard that can measure your oxygen saturation anywhere.
The finger chamber of this oximeter is built on medical-grade hypoallergenic silicon and a SMART Spring System.
This oximeter measure uses by different ages like age 12 above.
One button operation and shutdown automatically without operation in 8 seconds.
Vandelay oximeter has a fingertip clip using silica gel material which is soft and easy to apply.
This pulse oximeter comes with a lanyard, brought to the gym, office, and on a vacation.
The company takes the guarantees the product in quality and longevity and also contacts company customer care for any service.
- SpO2 Range: 70% – 100%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-240bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1bpm
- OLED Display
- Infra-red Absorbance
- The finger should be placed properly, or else it may give inaccurate readings.
- Excessive ambient light or more light (direct from sunlight) may affect the measuring result. Although the device has a soft rubber that shields it from light, it may not be able to avoid bright light shining directly on the device.
- The strenuous activity of the subject may affect accuracy.
- Putting on the probe on a finger with nail polish or any pigment on the finger can interfere with the oximeter readings as the color can absorb the emitted light, making it unable to detect oxygenated hemoglobin.
- Patient Movement can cause inaccurate reading as the probe easily dislodges. With this, if the patient is shivering or fussy, you may hold the hand steady or wait until the shaking has dispersed before resuming the test.
Other Related Products: Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index DR VAKU® Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Fingertip DR VAKU® 2in1 Combo of DRT4 Fingertips Pulse Oximeter and Non-Contact Infrared Digital Forehead Thermometer with LCD Display Mievida Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter (FDA & CE Approved) with OLED Display Finger Pulse Oximeter, SPO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation
View More Oximeter
Also Read: 6 Best Treadmill For Home Use In India 2021: Reviews & Buying Guide Also Read: Treadmill VS Running Outside – A Detailed Difference Alos Read: Exercise Cycle For Home Gym – Sparnod Fitness SAB-05 Air Bike