6 Best TV Under 40000 In India (2021): Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Are you worried for buying the best tv under 40000?
Are you confused?? You must be wondering which one is the best tv under 40000.
Topprod is here with the solution to your every problem.
Searching for best tv under 40000? You are at the right place to overcome your worry.
Your problem is our problem. We will help to buy you the best tv under 40000.
Let us see the list of best tv under 40000.
These are highly demanded 6 Best TV Under 40000 in India 2021: Reviews
|Fortex FX55Spro01||55 inches||1 Year||3.8|
|Sony Bravia KLV-32W672G||32 inches||1 Year||4.4|
|METZ M50G2||50 inches||2 Years||4.1|
|LG 108 43LH547A||43 Inches||1 Year||4.1|
|Samsung UA43N5470||43 Inches||1 Year||4.1|
|Sony Bravia KDL-43W6603||43 inches)||1 Year||4.4|
Fortex 140 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV FX55Spro01
- This TV is super-intelligent, which offers its users more than 1 million hours of content to watch and offers the viewer content on the home screen as per the viewer’s preferences through the Fortex Intel interface.
- Fortex TV Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) and Refresh Rate: 60 hertz.
- Fortex TV Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, blue-ray players, gaming console, and 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- The Fortex TV Sound: 20 W output, Powerful audio, Dolby surround sound.
- Its TVs Display: A plus grade panel with zero dots, HD viewing experience, Ultraluminous, slim bezel, High contrast screen cell, and Ultra HD intelligent UI.
- This TV supports apps like Hotstar, Eros, YouTube, Netflix, Prime videos, share, etc.
- Warranty Information: 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
Also Read: Best TV Under 60000 In India (2021)
Sony Bravia 80.1 cm (32 inches) Full HD LED Smart TV KLV32W672G
- Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080) and Refresh Rate: 50 hertz.
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- Sound: 30 Watts Output and Built-in Woofer: Power your entertainment with deep bass
- Smart TV Features: Smart Plug and Play: Easily connect and view photos, music, and videos from mobile phones or USB devices, USB Tethering: Seamlessly connect to the Internet with Mobile Data | Access YouTube instantly with one click.
- Display : HDR: A truly lifelike viewing experience, X-Reality Pro: Rediscover every detail and X-Protection PRO: Xtra Protection TV.
- Warranty Information: 1-year comprehensive warranty and 1-year additional warranty on the panel provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase. Limited period offers valid from 1st Oct 2020 to 30th Nov 2020.
METZ 125 cm (50 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV M50G2
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 2 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- Smart TV Features: Google Certified Android 8.0 version TV with Pre-loaded Netflix and access to thousands of apps from Google play store I Youtube, Hotstar, Zee5, Sun NXT, Play Movies, Play Movies, etc | Built-in Chromecast to connect your Mobile seamlessly with your TV.
- Sound: 20 Watts output | DTS TruSurround Sound.
- Warranty Information: 2 Years standard manufacturer warranty from METZ.
LG 108 cm (43 Inches) Full HD IPS LED TV 43LH547A
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- Display: IPS display, Blur Free Clarity, Wide Viewing Angle, Picture Modes (Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Cricket, Game), 2 million pixels.
- Sound output: 20 Watts Output, Dolby Digital technology, Sound Modes: Standard, Bollywood, Cinema, Cricket, Dolby Digital Decoder, Sound Optimizer.
- Warranty: 1-year standard manufacturer warranty from LG.
Also Read: Best Dry Iron In India (2021)
Samsung 108 cm (43 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV UA43N5470
- Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080), Refresh Rate: 60 hertz.
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- Sound: 40 Watts Output.
- Display: Full HD LED Panel | Slim & Stylish Design.
- Smart TV Features: Built-in WiFi Supports, Live Cast, Smart Hub and Supports Multiple Applications and Music System.
- Warranty Information: 1 year comprehensive and 1-year additional warranty on Panel.
Also Read: Best Mobile Under 10000 In India (2021)
Sony Bravia 108 cm (43 inches) Full HD Smart LED TV KDL-43W6603
- Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080) | HDR.
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives, and other USB devices Sound output: 20 Watts Output | Open Baffle Speaker | ClearAudio+ technology | TV MusicBox.
- Smart TV Features: Smart TV, Screen Mirroring, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and HDR Gaming.
- Display: HDR, X-Reality Pro, and Motionflow XR 100.
- Warranty Information: 1-year comprehensive warranty and 1-year additional warranty on the panel provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase. Limited period offer valid from 1st Oct 2020 to 30th Nov 2020
Also Read: Best TV Under 50000 In India
TV Buying Guide For 6 Best TV Under 40000 In India
After returning from a hectic day in the office, one can sit back on their couch and turn on their TV to watch their favourite shows, movies, or sports event and this tends to be very much relaxing. Similarly, watching an important football or cricket match with the whole family on a big TV screen is very much fun and interesting. Thus, you can prefer to purchase any model from the best Tv Under 40000 in India.
But, choosing the best TV from the market can be a tedious task as there are numerous options available and different types of TV technologies that are available in the market. It is an obvious thing that one might get overwhelmed and also get confused at the same time. Thus, to make it simpler and easier for you to choose the best Tv for you. In this article, we will discuss some points that you should keep in mind while purchasing a TV for yourself.
Tips To Remember While Purchasing TV
Type of Display
While purchasing a TV you can numerous options for the different types of display like LED/LCD, OLED, Quantum dot, etc. Among these, the OLED display type is easily available but the price of the TV models with this type of display will be more expensive than other display types.
Similarly, the LED/LCD is the widely available type of display and the price of the TV models with this type of display starts from Rupees 15,000. Another best type of TV display that you can prefer is the QLED or quantum dot.
They produce improved brightness and detailed colors. If you have a higher budget and want a good display then you should go with OLED or QLED type of display. But if you have a lower budget and are satisfied with HD quality you can prefer to purchase the LED/LCD.
Another vital factor that you should consider before purchasing any best Tv Under 40000 in India is the screen size of the TV. The screen size tends to be an important factor irrespective of whether one wants to purchase high-performance TV or basic TV. The more is the size of the TV, the more you can enjoy watching your Tv as bigger screen Tv provides an immersive viewing experience.
Similarly, you should also select the size of the Tv screen depending upon the number of persons in your family. There are numerous sizes of TV available starting from 24 inches, 32 inches, 40 inches, or 80 inches, etc. For better TV watching you can prefer to purchase 32 inches or higher size screen of the TV.
Resolutions refer to the number of pixels that are required to make up the picture on the Tv screen. More is the pixels, the more detailed and sharper pictures will be produced on the screen and also with more resolution. If you have a lower budget, then you can prefer to purchase a TV with Full HD resolution that will provide you with good resolution pictures.
But if you want more sharpness and details in the TV display, then you need to purchase a TV with more resolution. And for that, you need to shell out an extra amount of money from your pockets. In this case, you can prefer to purchase a TV with 4K ultra HD resolution or 4K resolution.
Refresh rate refers to the number of times a picture is refreshed on the screen per second. The standard refresh rate of the TVs is 60 Hz. However, with this refresh rate, the scenes that involve rapidly moving objects can look blurry. Thus, you prefer to purchase a TV that consists of more refresh rate than 60 Hz and below 120 Hz.
Another vital point that you should consider before purchasing a TV is the sound quality of that model of TV. Without appropriate sound quality, the TV would be of no use. There is a trick to picking the TV model with good sound quality, you should remember that more is the wattage of the TV, more will be the sound quality of that model.
If you would keep the TV in a large spacious room, then you should purchase a TV with good wattage and higher sound output. In contrast, if you would keep the TV in a small room, then TV models with lower sound will be suitable for you.
The connectivity of the TV is also an important thing that you should consider while purchasing a TV for your home. The proper connectivity ensures that you can easily connect your TV with other devices seamlessly without facing any hassle. With the HDMI ports, you can connect your TV to Chromecast, soundbar, Playstation, etc. Ensure that the TV model you are purchasing has HDMI 2.0 connectivity as nowadays every device comes with HDMI 2.0 port. Similarly, also ensure that your TV is compatible with wi-fi, Bluetooth, etc if you are purchasing a smart TV.
Smart TV or Not
You need to consider whether you require a smart Tv or an ordinary TV. The smart TV is a type of TV that can be connected with the internet services directly and users can stream any online shows, movies, sports matches, etc easily without using any external device. Smart TVs are also equipped with built-in applications that make them more convenient for users. Thus, if you regularly watch online movies, shows, sports, or listen to your favorite music videos, etc then you should prefer to purchase a smart TV. But if you occasionally stream online shows, movies, etc then you can go with the ordinary TV like LED/LCD TV.
While purchasing the TV you should get the extended warranty only in case you think that you are getting a good deal on an extended warranty package like screen damage or other parts damage coverage for more years in less price.
Thus, above we have discussed some points that will help you choose from the Best Tv Under 40000 in India. By considering these points while purchasing a TV you can easily select a good model for yourself.
Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000 Best TV Under 40000